Day 1: Meeting point Mendoza Terminal 6:45 am to take the bus to Las Cuevas. Once there, we will walk for 3 hours, approximately, to the area where we will camp at 3200 meters.
Day 2: Attempt to summit Zanni, return to the camp, disarmament and walk to the refuge, where we can enjoy a barbecue. In the refuge, we will spend the night with the following comforts: showers, beds, heating.
Day 3: At 11:00 am, we will take the bus back to Mendoza.
- Professional trekking guide
- General gear (Tents, heaters)
- All foods from lunch of day 1 to breakfast of day 3
- Snacks (fruits, cereal bar)
- One night at a mountain refuge
- First aids personal trained
- Personal gear
- Non mentioned services
What to Expect from the Full Board?
This includes: breakfast, snacks, lunch and dinner for the 3 days walk, except for the first day which starts with the on-the-go lunch. The meals are prepared according to the logistics and activity.Initially, some meals can be:
- Risotto with bacon
- Noodles with meat sauce
- Sandwich with homemade bread, cold cuts, tomato and avocado.
- Rice with sautéed vegetables
- Fresh fruit, nuts, cereal bars, oatmeal cookies, etc.
What do I do if I lack equipment?
We can recommend you an equipment rental, and we will accompany you in the process of choosing the right one for the activity.
How many guides will be coming?
There will be 1 guide every 3 people, because in this way we take better care of the adventurers and we can provide an absolutely personalized service.
Should I have experience?
This walk that does not have any technical difficulty, but it does have intensives walks, so it is important to do some type of exercise on a regular basis.